Gates Poly Chain GT Carbon Belts
5% Energy Savings Over V-Belts
Give yourself a competitive advantage by designing in the Gates Poly Chain GT Carbon drive system instead of roller
chain in your next power transmission application.
The patented use of Carbon Fiber as the tensile cord provides increased horsepower rating for greater power density and compactness and increased flexibility, allowing the use of backside idlers. When combined with Gates Poly Chain GT2 sprockets, you have a lightweight, long-lasting, maintenance-free system that’s more than a match for roller chain.
Features and Benefits
- Maintenance-free solution for roller chain conversion
- Significantly reduces maintenance costs
- Equivalent capacity to roller chain of the same width
- Fast drive conversion payback
- Quieter than roller chain drives
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength and load carrying capacity
- Durable polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants, and abrasion
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -65 °F to +185 °F (-54 °C to +85 °C)
- Available in the following pitches: 5 mm, 8 mm, 14 mm
ISC Companies is a top distributor of power transmission and electrical parts. We have many different models and brands in stock for fast delivery. Our sales professionals are happy to assist you in the selection process to ensure the correct part is specified for your application. Give us a call at 1-800-627-9434.