Minneapolis – Industrial Electrical Assembler Job
ISC Companies is Seeking a Qualified Industrial Electrical Assembler at our Headquarters in Plymouth
Industrial Electrical Assembler will use visual aids, schematics, blueprints, wiring lists and other instructions to assemble and wire industrial control panels, wiring systems, electronic controllers, and custom assemblies. Work should be completed timely and accurately to meet our customer’s needs and quality objectives.
Monday – Friday, full-time day shift. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Mount, Wire, and Test electrical panel assemblies, both custom and production models
- Perform standard product assemblies both electrical and mechanical for our distribution product group
- Use power/pneumatic tools to install and assemble products
- Organize products for work orders
- Maintain accurate data logs for control panel status/completions, UL inspections, and product assembly files
- Assist Engineering with new system designs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using common hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- Basic computer knowledge (Excel, Word, Internet, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly in a repetitive fashion maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to stand regularly
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience or education in an electrical field doing wiring or electrical assemblies and reading and understanding electrical drawings and schematics.
ISC Companies delivers engineered solutions. We combine the strengths of a full-line bearing and power transmission distributor with in-house UL508A panel shop, sensors and controls division, and a machine and fabrication shop. Our main office is in Plymouth, MN, with additional locations in Sioux Falls, SD, Rapid City, SD, and Williston, ND.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401(k) plan with company match. ISC Companies offers a competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and 401k benefits with company match.
ISC Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Please call 763-559-0033 and ask to speak with HR about this opportunity, stop by to complete an application, or click on an application link below to fill out an application. You can send the completed form to email@example.com.