GRW – High Precision Ball Bearings
Originally named “Gebrüder Reinfurt” in 1942 after the founding brothers, Eugene and Hugo Reinfurt, our company was later re-organized as a limited partnership (in Germany: GmbH & Co. KG) and named “Gebrüder Reinfurt Würzburg”, or GRW.
The GRW company group, with head offices in Rimpar near Wurzburg, an assembly location in Prachatice, (Czech Republic) and a direct sales office in the USA is a global technology leader in the development and production of high precision miniature ball bearings.
GRW’s standard product range includes various versions of radial ball bearings with bores from 1 mm to 25 mm and outer diameters from 3 mm to 40 mm in both metric and inch sizes. In addition to accessory parts, GRW also produces bearing assemblies as well as special custom ball bearings based on a modular system to optimize development times and costs. State of the art equipment and processes are used for all manufacturing operations. From individual system solutions for mini series to high volume standard applications, GRW offers customers personalized application suggestions, high-quality engineering and short lead times to provide market focused solutions in a timely manner.
GRW Product Range
- High-Precision ball bearings from 1 to 35 mm bore and 3 to 47 mm outer diameter, available in metric and inch sizes
- Precision classes ISO P0 to P2 or alternatively AFBMA ABEC1 to ABEC9
- Angular contact and spindle ball bearings (separable and non-separable)
- Duplex bearings, special bearings
- Hybrid and full ceramic ball bearings
- Accessories (spring washers, spacers, retaining rings)
- Specialities (super precision bushings, needle roller assemblies)
- Standard deep groove ball bearings (single or double row)
- Ball bearings features with flanged outer and extended inner rings
- Numerous options for shields and seals
- Different cage designs and materials
- Bearings with customized oil or grease, dry film lubrication or coating
- Matched and preloaded sets of bearings
- Bearing sub-assemblies and special bearings built with standard production components