In-House UL 508A / 698A Certified Panel Shop
- Electrical Control Panel Manufacturing and Design
- Machine Safeguarding Products and Services
Control Panel Manufacturing and Design
ISC Companies is proud to be a UL 508A/698A certified panel shop with in-house electrical engineering capabilities and designers that are experienced in drafting, building, programming, and supporting intrinsically safe control panels for use in a variety of industrial applications and working environments.
- UL 508A: Control panels for industrial applications
- UL 698A: Intrinsically safe control panels for process control in hazardous locations
Using UL listed or recognized components in an industrial control panel does not guarantee that the control panel meets applicable UL safety requirements. Only by using a UL 508A listed panel shop, like ISC Companies, are you assured that the entire assembly complies with UL standards.
Electrical Panel Manufacturing
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), HMI (Human Machine Interface), and PC based control systems
- System planning and evaluation
- Complete turnkey solutions
- Component specification and integration
- Custom programming and assembly
- In-house, live system testing
Electrical Panel Designs
- Fan and pump control panels
- Wastewater control panels
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drives) and
Across-the-Line starter panels
- Crane and hoist control panels
- Auger and conveyor control panels, including food and beverage
- Custom automation panels with PLC and HMI user interface
- MCP (Motor Control Panels) including large MCC (Motor Control Center) panels
- Junction and tie-in panels
- OEM contract panel assemblies
Machine Safeguarding To Improve Your Bottom Line
ISC Companies wants to ensure you know the hazards of your equipment and how unsafe operation can affect employee safety, equipment life, process efficiency, and lead to substantial fines. We can guide you through the process of safeguarding your equipment to meet current OSHA standards and provide you with valuable information about the costs and risks associated with improper guarding. Through our vendor partners, we can arrange a complete safety audit of your equipment, which will identify potential hazards and verify the safety level at which your equipment should be guarded.
If you decide to take further action to safeguard your machines, ISC Companies can offer solutions and system components, such as hard-guards and electronic guards, which can upgrade the safety level of your equipment.
Risk Reduction Solutions
Risk assessments are designed to anticipate and reduce hazards that can result in worker injuries. Their systematic approaches can produce many other benefits, including:
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality
- Cost reduction
- Improved compliance
- Reduced liabilities
OSHA 29 CFR 1910 Subpart O Machinery and Machine Guarding
The OSHA standard states that any machine that creates a hazard must be safeguarded to protect the operator and other employees.