Available At Adams-ISC(800) 677-7335
Process Pipe and ASME Pressure Vessel Fabrication and Repair
Adams-ISC is a fully-certified pressure vessel fabricator located in Rapid City, SD. We design and build custom ASME pressure vessels for customers throughout the United States. Our pipe and vessel group has the experience and the certifications to perform the most stringently-regulated welding, fabrication, and repair work. And, we have an outstanding reputation of supplying high-quality products at a reasonable price with fast turnaround times. Some of our capabilities include the fabrication or repair of process piping including stainless food grade, steam piping, pressure and atmospheric vessels, skid packages, isometric piping, structural steel fabrication and erection and containment systems.
Capabilities and Certifications
The exacting procedures, quality of the workmanship and the standards for the materials used are all crucial elements in making sure that the job is completed efficiently and safely. Adams-ISC holds both the ASME “U” stamp and The National Board “R” stamp. The ASME U stamp certifies the manufacturing of pressure vessels and the National Board R stamp certifies metallic repairs and/or alterations. Adams-ISC can expand your current capacity, reduce your lead time, and help you be more competitive in the oil and gas market.
- Process Piping per ASME B31.3 Standards
- Steam Piping per ASME B31.1 Standards
- Welders certified per AASHTO / AWS D1.5M / D1.5 (2002) Bridge Welding Code
- ASME “U” Stamp Certified Holder
- National Board “R” Stamp Certificate Holder
- Welders certified per ASME Section IX National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- All welds RT1 / Full Radiography Quality
- ANSI/AWS D1.1: Structural Welding Code / Steel
Services include new manufacturing, site repairs, and/or alterations. We estimate and manage both in-shop and field projects and have associates that work with us to do complete piping and vessel system design and manufacture low pressure tanks and containment systems.