Note: As an industrial parts distributor, we have access to hundreds of brands and millions of parts…it would be almost impossible to list everything we offer on our website! So, if you don’t see the part or brand you’re looking for on our eStore, that doesn’t mean we don’t offer it! Please let us know how we can help you with your parts needs. Contact us by phone 763-559-0033, by email email@example.com, or by filling out our online contact form.
Terms and Conditions for ISC Companies, Inc. eStore
Physical Address / Contact Information
ISC Companies, Inc.
12905 Hwy 55 W
Minneapolis, MN 55441-3890
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights. These terms and conditions apply to all online sales of parts listed on isccompanies.com/shop. These terms and conditions apply to e-commerce sales only, and differ from the terms and conditions that apply to other ISC Companies sales channels, such as orders by phone, email, fax, or customer account. By making a purchase from this website, you agree that you accept these terms and conditions, effective on the date of purchase.
We reserve the right to make any changes to www.isccompanies.com and its terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to review them for any updates or changes.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Payment will be processed, in full, upon checkout
- All online orders are subject to acceptance* by an authorized representative of ISC Companies
- Online orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays will be processed on the next regular business day
- Online orders to international destinations will not be accepted or processed
- Online orders may be fully or partially cancelled by the customer prior to shipment by contacting an ISC Companies sales representative
All online orders will be placed on administrative hold until they can be reviewed by an ISC Companies Sales Representative. We do this process to verify the accuracy of the information submitted at checkout and to make sure we can fulfill the order as requested (check parts availability, confirm lead times, arrange delivery, etc.). If, for any reason during our review, ISC Companies determines that the order needs to be changed, modified, or cancelled, we will contact the customer first before taking any action.
- Prices listed online are wholesale and do not include taxes, freight, tariffs, and/or duties and are subject to correction or change at any time
- If applicable, shipping charges and/or taxes will be calculated and applied at checkout
In the event that a product on our website is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, ISC Companies reserves the right to notify the customer and/or refuse or cancel the order and correct the inaccurate information.
- Free UPS Ground shipping for online orders that total more than $100 USD (before tax) and weigh less than 50 lbs. Some exclusions may apply.
- An $11.95 shipping fee will be applied to online orders under $100 USD (before tax) and online orders that weigh more than 50 lbs (*additional shipping charges may apply, ISC Companies will contact the customer for approval and payment for any additional charges)
- Online orders of stocked parts placed before 2:00 pm CDT, Monday-Friday typically ship the same day
- Online orders of non-stocked parts typically ship within 3-5 business days
- Online orders are shipped UPS Ground to addresses in the continental US only, excludes Alaska and Hawaii
- All online orders are shipped F.O.B. from ISC Companies or from the manufacturer’s facility for drop-shipments
- Parts that are drop-shipped from the manufacturer may take longer and may not arrive in the same box or on the same day as shipments made directly from ISC Companies
- There are no additional charges for split shipments and/or drop-shipments
- ISC Companies does not ship online orders to P.O. Box addresses
- Claims for shipping discrepancies and/or damages must be made within 7 days of receipt or they will not be considered and/or accepted
This website only accepts orders for shipments to addresses within the continental United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Because of the complexities and costs associated with international shipments, it is not an option for online orders at this time. If you would like to place an international order, please contact ISC Companies by phone 763-559-0033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To expedite shipping of online orders, ISC Companies may drop-ship parts directly from the manufacturer. Shipping lead times may vary with parts that are drop-shipped. Expedited shipping is not available for items that are shipped third party.
- Returns of parts ordered online must be received within 30 days of delivery receipt for a full refund of the purchase price (refund does not include shipping costs)
- Returns of parts ordered online must be in original condition, must be in the original packaging, and must include a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase
- ISC Companies reserves the right to refuse any credit if the returned part does not appear to be in new condition, ready for resale
- Unless parts ordered online are delivered damaged or shipped in error by ISC Companies, no credit will be issued for outbound and inbound shipping charges
- Shipping charges for returns of parts ordered online are paid by the customer
- Custom parts or special orders cannot be cancelled or returned for credit
- Restocking fees may apply
All returns of parts ordered online should be shipped to ISC Companies headquarters, even if the parts were drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer.
ISC Companies, Inc.
12905 Hwy 55 W
Minneapolis, MN 55441-3890
Stated delivery schedules and/ or dates for online orders are estimations and not a commitment to deliver on a specific date. Delivery is based on the prompt receipt of all required information from the customer and is contingent on product availability, the manufacturer’s factory schedule, and other factors that prevail at the time of order placement and/or fulfillment.
All online order shipments from ISC Companies are made F.O.B. point of shipment. Title, expense, and risk of loss in transporting the goods pass to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier at ISC Companies’ shipping point or at the manufacturer’s shipping point if drop-shipped.
Delivery in Installments
ISC Companies reserves the right to deliver parts in installments.
Shipping Discrepancy Claims
Claims of shipping errors and defective goods must be made to ISC Companies within 7 days of delivery receipt. The buyer owns the merchandise while in transit and is responsible for filing any freight claims associated with loss or damage with the carrier.
ISC Companies is a distributor only and does not manufacture the parts sold on this website. Therefore, these parts are warranted to the user by their respective manufacturers. Copies of warranties are available from the manufacturer.
ISC Companies is required to charge applicable state and local taxes for orders to be delivered to addresses in certain states. For tax exempt orders, contact ISC Companies.
Product Information Disclaimer
Product information and specifications listed in our online catalog have been gathered and assembled with every effort to validate accuracy and consistency. The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
ISC Companies does not make any guarantees as to this information and is not liable for typographical errors. The manufacturer may change dimensions, part numbers, specifications, or other product information without notification. Product selection and application is solely at the risk and liability of the customer. If you have questions about product information and specifications, please verify by contacting ISC Companies or the manufacturer before ordering.
ISC Companies reserves the right to change product specifications, images, and information at any time without notice.
Compliance with Laws
ISC Companies may obtain parts from multiple supply sources and may ship products directly to the customer without first sending the items through ISC Companies. Many states have codes and regulations governing sale, distribution, construction, installation, and use of products for certain purposes and/or that contain regulated substances. ISC Companies relies on the supplier of the item to ensure compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the product is being shipped.
ISC Companies does not guarantee compliance with any law and assumes no responsibility for how an item is used or installed. The customer has the sole responsibility to ensure full compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and laws before purchasing and/or using an item.
Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials
OSHA Hazardous Substance, Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemical Substances (REACh) and California Proposition 65 Product Information: Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and/or Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for OSHA or other product and worker safety agency that defines hazardous substances and a list of products known to cause cancer or reproductive harm are prepared and provided exclusively by the manufacturer. ISC Companies relies on the manufacturer regarding the contents of their products and makes no representation or warranties regarding the information provided by the manufacturer. The customer is solely responsible for proper handling, installation, and disposal of purchased items and should review and ensure compliance with such codes, regulations, and laws.
ISC Companies will not be liable for failure to deliver or for a delay in delivery due to factors beyond our control including but not limited to: acts of God, labor disruptions, shortages, severe weather, acts of terrorism, provision of law or government regulations, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake, war, quarantines, epidemics, power failure, inability to procure raw materials, catastrophic events, and natural disasters.
Limitation of Liability
ISC COMPANIES DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DECREASE IN VALUE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THESE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, WHETHER WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND/OR THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. THE SOLE AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ISC COMPANIES IS LIMITED TO, AND DOES NOT EXCEED, THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY SUCH LIABILITY.
BUYER SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS ISC COMPANIES AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, FEES, LIABILITIES, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The parts sold on this website are not tested, certified, or authorized for use in an aircraft. ISC Companies does not warrant any products, in any manner whatsoever, if used in an aircraft.
Security Method for the Transmission of Payment Data
Our ISC Companies eStore uses SSL/TLS encryption to protect and secure sensitive payment data.