Martin Sprocket & Gear: MPC Synchronous Sprockets
Industrial and manufacturing businesses operating positive-drive systems are turning to Martin Sprocket & Gear, Inc. to keep equipment moving efficiently when maximizing up-time and minimizing overhead is critical.
Synchronous products are manufactured in various sizes, dimensions and capacities to meet a variety of industrial requirements. This includes a wide range of loads, speeds, and demanding applications such as blowers, conveyors, pumps and mixers. They are compatible with most major belt manufacturers including: Optibelt Delta Chain, Carlisle Panther XT, Jason Platinum, Gates Poly Chain, Conti Synchrochain Carbon.
Designed to run in today’s higher horsepower applications, these Synchronous Sprockets provide a relatively quiet alternative to other low-gear, high-torque applications. In addition to less noise, MPC synchronous drives require less maintenance without the need to retention & lubricate the drive.
Synchronous Sprockets are used:
- when an industrial application necessitates carrying more torque or horsepower
- to avoid the risk of expensive downtime and routine maintenance costs
- to reduce the overall size of the drive system with wash-down applications for food processing and beverage facilities utilizing stainless steel sprockets and bushings
- as replacement for roller chain drive systems in order to eliminate the need for lubrication
- as OEM replacement and engineered systems
MPC Synchronous Sprockets give you the benefits of synchronization and timing while providing savings in high-torque applications and areas that are difficult to reach for routine maintenance. The positive engagement provides very high efficiency ratings when compared to other types of drives. Martin Sprocket & Gear MPC Sprocket Brochure
MPC Synchronous Sprockets are:
- Stocked in 8mm and 14mm pitches
- Belt widths: 12mm, 21mm, 36mm, 62mm (8mm pitch), 20mm, 37mm, 68mm, 90mm, 125mm (14mm pitch)
- Available in QD, TB, or other special adapters
- Stocked in TB and minimum plain bore styles
- Available in 22 teeth up to 224 teeth
- Fin Fan Sprockets
- Air-Cooled Heat Exchanger
- Compatible with most major belt manufacturers including: Optibelt Delta Chain, Carlisle Panther XT, Jason Platinum, Gates Poly Chain, Conti Synchrochain Carbon
ISC Companies is a top distributor of power transmission and electrical parts. We have many different models and brands in stock for fast delivery. Our sales professionals are happy to assist you in the selection process to ensure the correct part is specified for your application. Give us a call at 1-800-627-9434.