Accurate Bushing Company / ABC / Smith Bearing
ISC Companies and Adams-ISC can supply the ABC / Smith Bearing products listed on this page and many others that can be found on smithbearing.com. For more information or for a product quote, please contact us by phone 763-559-0033, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our online contact form.
Smith Bearing is a trademark of Accurate Bushing Company (ABC). Products include a wide range of precision bearings including cam follower needle roller bearings (inch/metric, stainless steel, self-lube bushing), SMITH-TRAX with tapered roller bearings and deep-groove ball bearings for high-thrust loads, aerospace and military needle roller bearings, spherical plain bearings, and drill jig bushings. Smith Bearing Product Catalog
Cam Followers (Needle Rollers) Yoke/Stud Type
Cam follower (needle roller) bearings are for applications that have radial loads. They are not intended for axial or thrust loads. Sealed and pre-greased versions are the most common.
- CR and YR Series (Stud and Yoke Type Cam Followers) are made from high-alloy steel and used where running and shock loads are moderate. Bearing capacity is limited by the moderately sized stud.
- HR Series (Heavy Stud Type Cam Followers) are made from high-alloy steel and have a larger diameter stud for use in applications with high running and/or heavy shock loads where deflection is held to a minimum. Rollers and outer races are identical to the standard CR series.
- CR-XB-SS and YR-X-SS (Stainless Steel Cam Followers) are made from 440 stainless steel and intended for applications in harsh environments that require increased corrosion resistance.
- DCR and DYR Series (Double Row Heavy Duty Cam Followers) have a double row of heavy duty rollers, thicker outer rings, and full-contact seals for improved grease retention.
- BCR and BYR Series (Non-Metallic Bushing) have non-metallic plastic bushings, which eliminates or reduces the need for lubrication. Continuous feed oil lubrication can be used to reduce wear.
- MCR and MYR Series (Stud and Yoke Type Cam Followers) metric needle roller bearings are made from high-alloy steel and used where running and shock loads are moderate. Capacity is limited by the moderately sized stud.
- MUTD and NUKR Series (Double Row Heavy Duty Cam Followers) have a double row of heavy rollers for extremely high load applications. Metallic side shields help to retain grease and keep out contaminants.
Stud Type Industrial
Yoke Type Industrial
Metric Stud Type Industrial
Metric Yoke Type Industrial
SMITH-TRAX Track Rollers
SMITH-TRAX track rollers are high carbon steel or corrosion resistant stainless steel. The internal tapered roller or angular contact ball bearing design is ideal for applications with both high radial and high axial loads. They are available in stud or yoke style with a plain straight, flanged, or v-shaped outer race design.
Yoke type chain rollers are typically used in fork-lift style equipment or other chain guide applications with a double flanged outer ring design. Spherical plain bearings (GEZ Bearings) are assembled units, with a spherical outside diameter inner ring and spherical inside diameter outer ring. Inner ring races (IRR Series) are hardened and ground and are used as bushings or sleeves. They have radial oil holes and an annular lubrication groove.
Drill Jig Bushings
Drill jig bushings are manufactured to ANSI standard tolerances and made from select steels known for long wear and stability.
Smith aircraft bearings meet the standards of the aerospace industry and conform to military standards.
Hardened and precision ground, Smith guide rails are available in multiple lengths and configurations.