Timken – Ball Bearings, Tapered Roller Bearings, Housed Units
ISC Companies and Adams-ISC can supply the Timken products on this page and many others found on timken.com. For more information or for a product quote, please contact us by phone 763-559-0033, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our online contact form.
The Timken Company is a leading manufacturer of bearings, gear drives, belts, chain, and related products. Timken is the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, applying a deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology, and mechanical power transmission to improve reliability and efficiency of machinery and equipment around the world.
Timken’s growing product portfolio features many strong industrial brands including Timken, Fafnir, Philadelphia Gear, Carlisle, Drives, Lovejoy, Interlube, Rollon, Cone Drive, Diamond, Curtis, Beka, Groeneveld, and more.
Timken products serve market segments including aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer, defense, energy, industrial equipment, health, heavy industry, machine tool, positioning control, power generation, and rail.
Engineered to perform in a wide range of applications, from electric motors to agricultural implements to food processing equipment.
- Radial varieties tolerate relatively high-speed operation under various load conditions
- Angular contact designs can support both radial and axial loads
- The Timken metric 6000 series is interchangeable with competitor products
Comprehensive line of single-, double-, and multi-row versions helps extend equipment life and lower maintenance costs. EMA high-performance series offers premium brass land-riding cages that reduce operating temperatures.
ADAPT bearings combine cylindrical and spherical roller bearing designs into one easy-to-assemble, high-capacity configuration that is Ideal for applications with combined misalignment and axial displacement.
- Ball bearing housed units are easy to install, have a multi-seal design, and options to support a wide range of demanding applications and conditions. They provide advanced protection against contaminants in a robust, compact unit. Corrosion-resistant units with food-grade lubricant are available for protection against corrosion.
- U Series bearings are ready-to-mount housed units with a seal flinger design that delivers protection against contamination in demanding applications.
- Type E tapered roller bearing housed units feature the highest dynamic load ratings in the industry. A triple-barrier seal and optional end covers deliver industry-leading protection against contamination.
- Spherical roller, solid-block bearing units have a cast-steel housing for outstanding durability in extreme conditions, including severe shock loads and vibration.
- Split cylindrical roller bearing units are ideal for trapped applications in high-service cost locations with a split-to-the-shaft design available in a variety of housing styles.
- SNT/SAF plummer (pillow) block bearing units feature interchangeable components and reliable spherical roller bearings that provide heavy-duty performance. Convert from fixed to float configurations in the field.
- Poly-Round bearings are USDA-accepted and made from high-performance polymers – greaseless, no rolling elements, corrosion-resistant designs promote food safety and improve reliability.
Housed Units: Special Purpose
Innovative, non-corrosive designs help elevate food safety and production uptime with improved reliability.
- The only USDA-NSF accepted bearings available
- Interchange mounted bearings from ½ to 5 in. and metric with EDT products
- For temperatures from cryogenic to 1000 ºF
Plain Bearings and Spherical Plain Bearings
Support high-capacity radial and axial loads, ideal for static oscillatory applications where moderate misalignment may occur.
- Hardened steel helps deliver consistent, reliable performance
- Reduce installation time with simplified housing and shaft designs
Meet demanding application requirements for miniature and thin section bearings with a wide range of bearing types and design configurations.
- ABEC 5 and ABEC 7 precision levels are standard
- Application experts help select the right features for challenging environments
- Wide range of styles and configurations including shields and seals
Spherical Roller Bearings
Manage high radial loads with innovations that help extend bearing life and boost reliability. Run at consistently lower temperatures than same-size competitive bearings.
Tapered Roller Bearings
Timken tapered roller bearing components are precisely designed to manage both axial and radial loads. Increase power density with a smaller, lighter bearing.
Multiple-row bearings are Ideal for applications where moderate and high speeds, high radial loads, elevated temperatures, and extreme debris present challenges. Four-row tapered roller bearings can accommodate radial and axial loading.
TS Tapered Roller BearingsTSL with Duo Face Plus Seals454-Series for Commercial VehiclesMetric Single Row Tapered Roller BearingsTNA (Two-Row Non-Adjustable)2TS-DM (Spacer w/Direct Mounting)TQO (Straight Bore Four-Row)SRNB (Sealed Four-Row Bearing)
TSF Flanged Cup Tapered Roller BearingsTSRB Snap-ring CupSet-Right Hub Rebuild KitsTDI (Two-Row Double Inner Race)SR (Two-Row Non-Adjustable)2TS-TM (Spacer w/Tandem Mounting)TQOW (Straight Bore with Cone Face Lubrication Slots)Precision Tapered Roller
Tapered Roller Bearings: Integrated Assemblies
Integrated assemblies are self-contained, pre-assembled bearing solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, heavy truck, racing, mining, oil, and gas.
AP-2 bearings have a shorter rail journal reduces axle flexure, creating less fretting wear between bearing components, which reduces bearing set outs, fuel costs, and bearing failures due to water ingress.
Ideal for when axial loads meet high speeds, heavy loads, or other challenging conditions. Get optimum performance with either standard or custom designs.
Lubrication and Lubrication Systems
Application- and environment-specific selection of industrial, automotive, and rail lubricants are available from Timken for optimum bearing performance. Lubricators dispense precise amounts of lubricants; from single-point application needs to multi-point or progressive systems.
A variety of types and material options provide resistance to extreme temperatures, pressure, debris, and most chemicals.
- Contact and non-contact designs suit any application
- Durable materials offer long seal life and minimize maintenance
- Secondary seals, covers, and end caps provide extra protection
Install, remove, and maintain bearings in the easiest, safest manner possible, including impact fitting tools, hydraulic/mechanical pullers and induction heaters.
Couplings and Universal Joints
Other Bearing Products
Power Transmission Products
Timken’s growing power transmission product portfolio can improve the reliability and efficiency of industrial equipment and machinery. Carlisle belts, Drives and Diamond chain, Lovejoy couplings, Rollon automation solutions, and more provide customers a variety of solutions to keep industry in motion.